Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tasting - "Lyeth Cabernet"

Name: L de Lyeth Cabernet Sauvignon
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: Sonoma County, California
Country: USA
Year: 2010
Price: $12.95

Vintage Cellar Review: A little aggressive in an edgy texture, but for the price, this Cab offers plenty of richness and is a solid value. It's sweet and jammy in cherries, blueberries and cocoa.

My Personal Review: As I stared into the wine glass I first noticed small black chunks settling at the bottom which I still do not know what they are, but I disregarded them due to my inexperience. For tasting the wine I noticed it being a little more dry and not more bitter than how I usually perceive red wine. Because of this I also thought it did not have a strong taste and very little aftertaste. It was not one of my favorite tastings of the afternoon.

I did not have this wine with any food.

No comments:

Post a Comment