Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tasting - "Four Bears Sauvignon Blanc"

Image: www.seanminorwines.com
Tasting: 3/24/2012

Name: Four Bears Sauvignon Blanc
Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
Region: Sonoma County, California
Country: USA
Year: 2010
Price: $12.95 (Vintage Cellar)

Vintage Cellar Wine Review: Rich and complex with aromas of ruby grapefruit, citrus and tropical fruit. On the palate, the combined flavors of fresh melon, fig and lime are balanced perfectly to form a crisp, mouthwatering texture and a lingering finish.

My Personal Wine Review: The wine had a dry and usual white grape smell to it. I detected nothing too special from the smelling and got the same response when I took a drink of it. It had a nice light and crisp aspect, but I could only get the white grape flavor from it. It was a nice wine, but I couldn't get any big flavors from either senses.

I did not have food with this wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment