Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tasting - "Opera Prima Sweet White"

I couldn't find the wine label online.

Tasting: 4/12/12

Name: Opera Prima Sweet White
Variety: White Blend
Region: La Mancha
Country: Spain
Year: 2010
Price: $5.95 (Vintage Cellar)

Vintage Cellar Wine Review: Flowery and sweet smelling, then round and fairly smooth in the mouth. The flavor package of tropical fruits galore is pleasant and shouldn't offend anyone. Finishes clean and easy. A mango boat of flavor.

My Personal Wine Review: This was an interesting wine. The smell was of sweet fruit like grapefruit. I tasted a lot of spice along with tart fruit. This was a sweet wine with tartness, however I didn't get the tannins when I usually taste tart in wines.

I did not have food with this wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment