Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tasting - "Novelty Hill Cabernet Sauvignon"


Image: www.amazon.com
Tasting: 2/18/2012

Name: Novelty Hill Cabernet Sauvignon
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: Columbia Valley, Washington
Country: USA
Year: 2008
Price: $28.95 (Vintage Cellar)

Vintage Cellar Wine Review: Bright and expressive, offering a velvety mouthful of raspberry, cherry, blackberry and sage flavors, finishing with a hint of smoke. Shows depth and persistence.

My Personal Wine Review: The color was a nice dark red. This wine also had a very nice and unique wine smell for me. I got aromas from banana's to spinach with vanilla in there as well. The flavors were also fun to explore as I received a bouquet of sweet flavors but also vegetable's as well. It was like tasting spinach with honey poured on top, a delicious healthy taste. I enjoyed the complexity and variety of flavors and would recommend this wine.

I did not have food with this wine.


No comments:

Post a Comment